Standup Paddle Boarding is both a relaxing way to take in the stunning sights of Stanley Bay and a fun and easy way to ride the waves, a leisurely ride on a SUP is a perfect introduction to our other activities.
Terms and Conditions
• Opening times are from 9:00am until late, at the OTC staff’s discretion - please visit our Terms and Conditions Page
• Tuition is available – please visit our SUP Courses page.
• In using Hiwindlover services, we will clearly describe the safe sailing area, after which we waive responsibility for your actions.
• We reserve the right to assess the sailing ability of each client before allowing them to use our equipment. If we deem their sailing is sub-standard, we are entitled to deny them use of our kit.
You can secure your place at Hiwindlover by pre-paying, using one of the following methods:
• Cheque drawn on a HK bank account in HKD
• Bank transfer to Hi Wind Lover Water Sport Centre Ltd. in HKD
• Credit Card payment in HKD (subject to 3% surcharge)
To find out more about any of these options, please get in contact with us.
Pre-Paying Terms And Conditions
• All services will be delivered by Hiwindlover
• Cover for damage to our equipment is not included in the advertised prices.
• If you choose to pay with a credit card your booking will be subject to 3% surcharge. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
If you choose to pay by a cheque in HKD drawn on a HK bank account or you transfer HKD to Hi Wind Lover Water Sport Centre Ltd. bank account you will not be subject to a surcharge.